Comparative Study of the Levofloxacin-Based and Clarithromycin-Based Triple Therapy in First-Line Treatment for Helicobacter Pylori Eradication and Change of Gut Flora and Drug Susceptibility Before and After Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Lansoprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 May 2010 Results published in Gut.
- 05 Jan 2009 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History