A phase Ib dose escalation study of the safety and tolerability of oglufanide disodium (IM862) in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oglufanide; Oglufanide
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Implicit Bioscience
- 08 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record)
- 08 May 2009 Planned number of patients (32), actual initiation date (1 Nov 2007) added, official title amended as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 06 Jan 2009 New trial record.