A Biologic Efficacy Study of Dasatinib, a Multi-Targeted Tyrosine Kinase, in Locally Advanced Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patients Developing Effective Therapies for Er-Negative Breast Cancer Using Genomics and Proteomics: Project 3.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jul 2012 Patient numbers amended from 23 to 22 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2012 Primary outcome amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.