A Randomized Phase II Trial of Capecitabine Plus Cisplatin (XP) Versus Capecitabine Plus Paclitaxel (XT) as a First-Line Treatment for Advanced or Recurrent Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results published in the BMC Cancer.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to results published in the BMC Cancer.
- 06 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.