A Phase 2, 12 Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Proof Of Concept Study Evaluating The Efficacy And Safety Of PD- 0299685 For The Treatment Of Symptoms Associated With Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PD 0299685 (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Interstitial-Cystitis-Symptom-and-Problem-Index' has not been met.
- 24 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity' has not been met.
- 24 May 2012 Results presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History