A Phase I/II STudy of Oxaliplatin, Oral Capecitabine and Sorafenib in Patients With Advanced Pancreatic and Biliary Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Biliary cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 15 Oct 2010 Actual end date (July 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.