A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Antitumor Activity of MEDI-573, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against Insulin-Like Growth Factors I and II, in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors Refractory to Standard Therapy or for Which No Standard Therapy Exists.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dusigitumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 21 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Perez S) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.