A Phase II Study of Erlotinib in Combination With Capecitabine as First-Line Treatment in Elderly Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Adenocarcinoma Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (62) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Actual end date (March 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.