Randomized Phase II Trial of Pentostatin, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab With or Without Concurrent Avastin for Previously Untreated B-Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Pegfilgrastim; Pentostatin; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Apr 2016 Results (n=62) presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 04 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 May 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.