A Phase 1, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of CX-4945 Administered Orally to Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors, Castleman's Disease or Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Silmitasertib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Giant lymph node hyperplasia; Head and neck cancer; Lung cancer; Multiple myeloma; Prostate cancer; Renal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic; 08-007659).
- 06 Jun 2011 Interim results were presented at the 47th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Oncology (ASCO-2011).
- 18 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.