A double-blind placebo-controlled study of the safety, tolerability and efficacy of 12 months' treatment with ACI 91 in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pirenzepine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AC Immune
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 64 as reported by EudraCT (Germany).
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional trial locations (Austria, Germany) identified as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History