A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of the Histone Deacetylase Inhibitor, CHR-2845, in Patients With Advanced or Treatment Refractory Haematological Diseases or Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tefinostat (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.