A Randomized, Multicentre, Open-Label, Phase III Study of Lapatinib Plus Capecitabine Versus Trastuzumab Plus Capecitabine in Patients With Anthracycline- or Taxane-Exposed ErbB2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CEREBREL
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis
- 09 Aug 2017 This study has been discontinued in Belgium.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 31 Dec 2019.