A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Comparator-Controlled, Multiple-Dose, Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK0663/Etoricoxib and Ibuprofen in the Treatment of Postorthopedic Knee Replacement Surgery Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary) ; Ibuprofen
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2012 Results presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
- 04 Jul 2012 Companies added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 713 to 758 as reported by EudraCT.