Phase I Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of QBI-139 Injection Administered by Weekly Intravenous Infusion in Patients With Refractory Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs QBI 139 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Quintessence Biosciences
- 06 Jan 2017 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown. The completion date has passed and the status has not been verified in more than two years (last verified 27 Jan 2015).
- 22 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.