A Multi-Center, 2-Part Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics Safety and Tolerability of Aprepitant in Pediatric Patients Undergoing Surgery [Estudio multicéntrico de 2 partes para evaluar la farmacocinética, la seguridad y la tolerabilidad del aprepitant en pacientes pediátricos sometidos a una intervención quirúrgica].
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 03 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.