A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study of Transperineal Intraprostatic Injection of PRX302 for the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Topsalysin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRIUMPH-1
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual end date (September 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History