A Phase I, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacology of AZD2281 in Combination With Liposomal Doxorubicin (Caelyx) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.