Phase II Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Tolerance of Bevacizumab (Avastin) in HER2- Inflammatory Breast Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Aromatase inhibitors; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Tamoxifen
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEVERLY; BEVERLY1
- Sponsors UNICANCER
- 04 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 28 Mar 2016 Results (n=100) published in the Lancet Oncology
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.