A Phase I/II Clinical Trial of Combination of Irinotecan, Xeloda and Oxaliplatin (IXO) Regimen With Avastin (Bevacizumab) in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2014 Completion date is 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.