Effects of Cardioprotective Therapy, Carvedilol vs Ramipril, in Patients Affected by Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy. Clinical Significance and Prognostic Value of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carvedilol (Primary) ; Ramipril (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Feb 2015 Status changed from discontinued to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.