An Open-label Phase I Study of the Safety and Efficacy of MDX-1097, an human IgG1k chimeric monoclonal antibody, in the Treatment of Previously Treated Kappa Light Chain Restricted Multiple Myeloma Patients with Stable Measurable Disease to determine the Safety, Tolerability and Maximum Tolerated Dose
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs KappaMab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Immune System Therapeutics
- 17 Jun 2011 Positive topline tolerability data reported in an Immune System Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Apr 2009 According to an Immune System Therapeutics media release, 6 patients have been treated to date, and the company is seeking to enroll another nine patients to be treated over the next few months.
- 20 Apr 2009 Final results are expected later in 2009.