A Double-Blind, Multi-Center, Placebo-Controlled Trial of SABER-Bupivacaine for Post-Operative Pain Control and Opioid Sparing/Opioid-Related Adverse Event Reduction Following Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors DURECT Corporation
- 08 Jun 2010 Status changed from completed to not yet recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT01139866).
- 12 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov. (Parent trial: NCT00818363)
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History