A Randomized Discontinuation Phase II Trial of Deforolimus (Ridaforolimus) in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients With KRAS Mutations.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ridaforolimus (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ARIAD Pharmaceuticals; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History