Phase II: An Open-Label Extension Study of 168-Hour Continuous Infusion of YM155 in Subjects Previously Enrolled in a Phase I or Phase II Protocol Administering YM155
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sepantronium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.