A Randomized, Open-Label, Cross-Over, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Effect of Vecam 40/300 and Vecam 20/300 Administered at Bedtime Compared to Omeprazole 20 mg Administered Before Breakfast on Gastric pH.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs VECAM (Primary) ; Omeprazole
- Indications Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Helicobacter infections; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Vecta
- 01 May 2012 Results published in Neurogastroenterology and Motility.
- 05 May 2010 Results have been presented at Digestive Disease Week (DDW) 2010.
- 28 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History