A Phase 3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Efficacy and Safety Study of the TAK 491 Plus Chlorthalidone Fixed-Dose Combination Compared With TAK-491 and Hydrochlorothiazide Coadministration Therapy in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Essential Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil/chlortalidone (Primary) ; Azilsartan medoxomil; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2013 Pooled analysis presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 29 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Systolic-blood-pressure' has been met based on results reported in the American Journal of Medicine.
- 29 Aug 2012 Results published in the American Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History