A Double-Blind (3rd Party Open), Placebo-Controlled, Crossover, Dose Escalating Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of Single Oral Doses Of PF-03716539, To Assess The Potential Of PF-03716539 To Inhibit CYP3A4 (In Vivo) And To Evaluate The Drug Interaction Potential Between PF-03716539 And Darunavir Or Maraviroc In Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3716539 (Primary) ; Darunavir; Maraviroc; Midazolam
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Jun 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2008 to Oct 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jun 2009 Actual patient number (37) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.