A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Perioperative Administration of Pregabalin in Reducing the Incidence of Postoperative Delirium and Improving Acute Postoperative Pain Management.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative complications; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 240 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.