Anti-Inflammatory Type II Monocyte Induction by Glatiramer Acetate (Copaxone) Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.