A Phase II Evaluation of Gemcitabine (Gemzar, LY188011) in the Treatment of Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2010 Status changed from suspended to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University record no. GOG0129Q).