An Open-Label Pilot Study of the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety Of Q8003 and of the Conversion From IV Morphine PCA Analgesia to Q8003 or to Percocet in Patients Who Have Undergone Primary Unilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty or Total Hip Arthroplasty.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine/oxycodone; Oxycodone/paracetamol
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2010 Results were reported at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 23 Feb 2010 Data from this study are expected to be available in 2Q 2010, according to a QRxPharma media release.
- 26 Aug 2009 Results have been announced in a media release by QRxPharma.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History