A 12 Week, Multi-Centre, Open Label Study To Evaluate The Efficacy, Tolerability And Safety Of A Fesoterodine Flexible Dose Regimen In Patients With Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Fesoterodine (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAFINA
- 27 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (331) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2010 Actual end date (January 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.