Two-Arm, Randomized, Open-Label, Phase IIIb Study Investigating the Safety of a 3 Hour i.p. Infusion of Catumaxomab With and Without Prednisolone Premedication in Patients With Malignant Ascites Due to Epithelial Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Catumaxomab (Primary) ; Prednisolone (Primary)
- Indications Malignant ascites
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASIMAS
- Sponsors Neovii Biotech
- 01 Oct 2012 Quality-of-life results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 30 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 23 Jun 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History