Single dose parecoxib for pain relief following dilatation and curettage and/or hysteroscopy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Parecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMFIT
- 01 Jan 2010 Primary endpoint 'Pain relief' has been met.
- 01 Jan 2010 Results published in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care.
- 20 Jan 2009 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History