A Phase IIa, multicentre, randomised, doubleblind, placebo controlled, clinical study investigating the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of two different infusion doses over 72 hours of a new regimen and new formulation of MCI186 in subjects with acute ischemic stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Edaravone (Primary)
- Indications Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 03 Mar 2011 Actual end date (November 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.