Clinical phase III trial to compare Treosulfan-based conditioning therapy with Busulfan-based reduced-intensity conditioning (RIC) prior to allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplantation in patients with AML or MDS considered ineligible to standard conditioning regimens.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Treosulfan (Primary) ; Busulfan
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Medac
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 545 to 960 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.