An Eight-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Finding Study, With Escitalopram (10 mg Daily) as Active Control, to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Three Fixed Doses of SSR411298 (10, 50, or 200 mg Daily) in Elderly Patients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs SSR 411298 (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FIDELIO
- 12 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2009 Additional location (Ukraine) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.