Phase IIB, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Trial Of CPX-351 (Cytarabine : Daunorubicin) Liposome Injection Versus Intensive Salvage Therapy In Adult Patients ≤ 65 Years Old With AML In First Relapse Following An Initial CR > 1 Month Duration
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Anthracyclines; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celator Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2013 Multivariate analysis of data from this study and study 204 (profile 700035990) was presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2013 Annual Meeting (ASCO 2013), according to a Celator Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Jun 2012 Results from a subgroup analysis have been presented at ASCO-2012 according to a Celator media release.
- 14 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History