Safety, Immunogenicity, and Efficacy of Gardasil (V501 (Human Papilloma Virus [Types 6, 11, 16, 18] Recombinant Vaccine) in Mid-Adult Women - The FUTURE III (Females United to Unilaterally Reduce Endo/Ectocervical Cancer) Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections; Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Acronyms FUTURE III
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Feb 2010 New end-of-study per protocol efficacy analysis presented at the European Research Organization on Genital Infection and Neoplasia (EUROGIN 2010) conference, according to a Merck and Co media release.
- 31 Aug 2009 Interim results were published in the Journal of Clinical Outcomes Management.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History