A Phase 2 Randomized, Open-label Trial of Daily Rifapentine 450mg or 600mg in Place of Rifampicin 600mg for Intensive Phase Treatment of Smear-positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rifapentine (Primary) ; Ethambutol; Isoniazid; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2014 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.