A Phase 2B Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparative Trial Of UK-453,061, In Combination With Tenofovir Df And Emtricitabine Versus Efavirenz In Combination With Tenofovir Df And Emtricitabine For The Treatment Of Antiretroviral-Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lersivirine (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in United Kingdom.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History