A Prospective, Multicentre Trial to Assess an Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System (PROMUS Element) in the Treatment of Patients with a single De Novo Atherosclerotic Lesion.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLATINUM-QCA
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Sep 2010 Results will be presented at the 22nd annual Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) scientific symposium, according to a Boston Scientific Corporation media release.