Haploidentical Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation Using A Novel Clofarabine Containing Conditioning Regimen For Patients With Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Melphalan; Muromonab CD3; Mycophenolate mofetil; Rituximab; Thiotepa
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Juvenile myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REFLEX
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.