Tarceva (erlotonib), used concurrently with thoracic radiation in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a phase I/II open-label randomised controlled trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TACTICAL
- 17 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 21 Jan 2009 New trial record.