A Dose-Response Efficacy and Safety Study of Arbaclofen Placarbil (XP19986) as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Who Are Incomplete Responders to a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Arbaclofen placarbil (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors XenoPort
- 22 May 2012 Results presented at Digestive Disease Week 2012.
- 21 Mar 2011 Primary endpoint 'Heartburn-occurrence' has not been met.
- 06 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History