ANRS HB 05 : A Randomized, Double Blind, Multicenter Study Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Clevudine Monotherapy Versus Tenofovir Monotherapy Versus Combination Therapy of Clevudine and Tenofovir for 96 Weeks in HBeAg Negative Patients With Chronic Hepatitis B, naive to Anti-VHB Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Clevudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 24 May 2012 Status changed from discontinued to recruiting as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 New trial record.