A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized Open-Label Study to Determine the Efficacy of Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Versus Investigator's Choice in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Mantle Cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Fludarabine; Gemcitabine; Rituximab
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPRINT
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 7 Dec 2017 to 28 Mar 2018.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 7 Dec 2017 to 28 Mar 2018.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results investigating mechanism of action of lenalidomide published in the British Journal of Haematology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History