A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ARX-F03 Sublingual Sufentanil/Triazolam NanoTabs in Patients Undergoing an Elective Abdominal Liposuction Procedure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil/triazolam (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety; Procedural pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2011 Results presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society, according to a AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Oct 2009 Results reported in an AcelRx media release.
- 08 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History