An Open-Label, Randomized Assessment of the Concentrations of Besifloxacin, Moxifloxacin, or Gatifloxacin in the Aqueous Humor of Subjects After a Single Topical Dose.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin; Besifloxacin; Gatifloxacin; Gatifloxacin; Moxifloxacin; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Ophthalmic infections; Postoperative infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 01 Jun 2011 Results published in the Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.
- 27 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2009 to 1 Feb 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History